Overview of SketchUp Pro 2023
It is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program that enables you to explore the world in 3D. With just a few simple tools, you can create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects, even space ships.
A great mix of our classic desktop software, our shiny new SketchUp for Web modeler, and all sorts of things you’ve been asking for over the years, including the ability to publish, share, and store projects in the cloud with Trimble Connect.
What’s New in SketchUp 2023?
- Windows Common Installer – A new installation experience with more options, including Studio features.
- Revit Importer – Speaking of Studio, Studio subscribers can now easily import Revit files into their SketchUp models.
- Flip Tool – The new Flip tool makes it simpler to invert selections and create symmetry, replacing SketchUp’s Flip Along commands.
- Large Model Saving Efficiency – Save big models with improved efficiency using multithreading technology.
- Overlays – Developers can now create extensions that can persist while using other native SketchUp tools and functions. We call this an Overlay. The new Overlays panel can help you manage extensions designed with this capability.
- Various Modeling updates and improvements including new Select options, freehand tool updates, and improvements to the Axes tool.
Features of SketchUp Pro 2023
- Fast, easy 3D modeling for anything you can imagine.
- Powerful web modeler
- Share, collaborate, and store your projects in the cloud
- Create scaled drawing sets in 2D with Layout
- VR model viewing
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Full Version Software
- Lifetime Access
- MacOS 10.15 or later
Created By: Trimble
License Type: full_version
- File Size : 893MB
- Available Storage: 2GB