SolidWorks 2022 Premium Full Version
SOLIDWORKS 2022 Premium enhances the capabilities and workflows you use every day for design, documentation, data management, and validation. SOLIDWORKS 2022 delivers the performance you demand so you can get your work done faster. You can also expand your capabilities and collaboration by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Tackle more challenges and accelerate innovation together with SOLIDWORKS 2022 and 3DEXPERIENCE® Works.
Features of SolidWorks 2022 Premium
- In the SOLIDWORKS CAM chapter, the topic More Parameters for Tapered Shanks and Support for Barrel Tool Type contains incorrect information. The Barrel tool type is not supported.
- In the Import/Export chapter, the topic Exporting Using Extended Reality contains incorrect information. In the table in step 3:
- The Output and Geometry options are not available.
- The Animation option Export Animations is renamed to Export to Motion Studies.
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D Interconnect chapter, the topic Exporting to the Revit Family Format contains incorrect information. The functionality is not supported and has been removed from the software.
- In the SOLIDWORKS MBD chapter, a new topic was added, Publishing to 3D PDF, which contains the following information:
- Updates to the user interface for Publish to 3D PDF help you to better visualize the impact that your selections have on the final output. The new Template Selection dialog box provides large previews of available templates, including previews of each page of multipage templates. After you select a template, as you make selections in the PropertyManager, a large preview of the PDF document lets you see the effects of your selections.
System Requirements for SolidWorks 2022 Premium
- Processor: 3.3 GHz or higher clock speed
- Operating System: Windows 10/11 64-bit
- Memory: 32GB (16GB minimum)
- Hard Drive: Solid State Drive (SSD), maintaining at least 20GB free space
- Created By :Dassault Systemes
- Version :2022 SP3.1
- License Type :Full_version
- Release Date :July 12th, 2022
- Languages :Multilingual
2 reviews for SolidWorks 2022 Premium – Full Version