SOLIDWORKS 2021 enhances the capabilities and workflows you use every day for design, documentation, data management, and validation. SOLIDWORKS 2021 delivers the performance you demand so you can get your work done faster. You can also expand your capabilities and collaboration by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Tackle more challenges and accelerate innovation together with SOLIDWORKS 2021 and 3DEXPERIENCE® Works.
Features of SolidWorks 2021 Premium
Below are some amazing features you can experience after installation of SolidWorks 2021 Premium please keep in mind features may vary and totally depends if your system supports them.
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – User Experience
- SOLIDWORKS is known for its intuitive and customizable user interface. In SOLIDWORKS 2021 the user experience gets even better with
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Parts
- Parts – In SOLIDWORKS 2021, Sheet metal edge flanges can now be created along non-linear edges. A new color picker is available to help
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Assembly Performance
- Access and work on your assemblies more efficiently with SOLIDWORKS 2021. Dynamically load Lightwieght Components, find Circular
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Drawing Performance
- Drawing Performance – Zoom and pan performance for massive drawings has improved significantly resulting in a more consistent and
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – eDrawings
- eDrawings excels at allowing you to share your 3D concepts while protecting your intellectual property. eDrawings 2021 gives you more
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Visualize
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2021 brings even tighter integration with the CAD model by supporting configurations saved in the CAD part or
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Composer
- Users will also notice the cleaner, more modern user interface when working in SOLIDWORKS Composer 2021.
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2021 simplifies pre-processing contact and meshing activities by introducing faster contact calculation, contact
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Flow Simulation
- The volume of fluid method (VOF) used to simulate flows with a freely moving interface between two immiscible fluids is enhanced in
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Plastics
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics 2021 enables you to define domain-based material definitions. You can also use the new Sketch based baffle and
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – PDM
- SOLIDWORKS PDM 2021 lets you explore and document references with the highly-requested Treehouse View for Contains and Where Used.
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Manage
- SOLIDWORKS Manage 2021 increases your design management efficiency and collaboration like never before. New Project Management tools
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – CAM
- SOLIDWORKS CAM 2021 gives the manufacturing floor more automation with expanded stock options, enhanced drill operations, and control
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Routing
- Almost all products are now electrified. So how do electronics connect to mechanical sensors and transducers to wires, cables, and
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Electrical
- SOLIDWORKS 2021 Electrical Schematic new Terminal Types Manager allows us to define what wire terminals to use with a specific terminal
CLOUD-CONNECTED CAD 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Offers
- Connecting the industry-leading SOLIDWORKS® 3D CAD solution to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, a single cloud-based product development
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Model Based Definition
- SOLIDWORKS MBD 2021 extends the ability to organize product and manufacturing data (PMI) by adding the ability to add datum target
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Assembly Productivity Tools
- New Productivity tools for Assemblies in SOLIDWORKS 2021 give you better control over your assembly designs. These include a new
SOLIDWORKS 2021 – Detailing Mode and Drawing Delighters
- Detailing Mode Enhancements – Introduced in SOLIDWORKS 2020, Detailing Mode for Drawings has been enhanced to support for creation.
System Requirements for SolidWorks 2021 Premium Download
Before you install SolidWorks 2021 Premium Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10 , Windows 11
- Memory (RAM): 16 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 25 GB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i5, Multi-core GHz or higher.
- Drive: SSD drive recommended for optimal performance