Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022 Overview
You can use ReCap Pro to create 3D models from photographs or laser scans. The final product is a point cloud or mesh ready for CAD and BIM authoring tools.
Autodesk ReCap Pro version offers a full spectrum of cutting-edge features such as automatic scan registration and photo stitching into 3D models, advanced editing and measurement tools, scan-to-mesh data service, Fly features for UAV/drone photos, and collaborative tools.
Features of Autodesk ReCap Pro 2022
- Added support for project transfer from ReCap Pro for mobile.
- Fixed crash on launch related to loading obsolete import component.
- Fixed issue related to the removal of deleted points on Save As… for projects with a user specified coordinate system containing a large translation.
- Improved application stability in registration.
- Added registration status report to help decision making when loading partially registered projects.
- Replaced “automatic registration” with “resume registration” as the primary option when loading partially registered projects.
- Fixed issue related to ignoring data from specified columns in ASCII import.
- Fixed issue related to importing PTX & PTG files exported from 3rd party tools.
- Improved handling of LAS & LAZ files in non-English locals.
- Removed support for PCG import and export.
- Fixed issue where scans removed from the project navigator remained as part of the project when returning to registration.
- Fixed issue related to the default view being set incorrectly for new projects.
- Moved in-app feedback mechanism from 3D View to the application title bar.
- Updated in-app feedback to send users to the product idea station.
- Updated Faro SDK for FLS and LSPROJ file import.
- Improved text and widget layout for languages other than English.
- Updated public link toggle button in sharing dialog.
- Fixed intermittent crash on installations with single user licensing when ReCap was unable to communicate with Autodesk servers due to a poor or lack of internet connection.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB