V-Ray Next 5 for 3ds Max Overview
92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world look to V-Ray to visualize their designs for the tallest buildings, most sustainable homes, and most innovative cities. It means having 3DS Max without V-Ray is like having a car without wheels.
V-Ray comes with all the lighting, shading, and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animation. Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth.
Work the way you want – without interruption. V-Ray’s seamless 3ds Max integration keeps your workflow fluid and smooth. V-Ray puts you in the driver’s seat. You’re in control. With V-Ray’s versatile features, you can choose the best approach for your scene.
Features of V-Ray Next 5 for 3ds Max
- A handy and world renowned 3D modeling software application.
- Provides you comprehensive set of tools for creating impressive scenes.
- Specifically designed for the game developers and visual artists.
- Got an intuitive and user friendly interface.
- Got an advanced polygon and texturing modeling.
- Got pipeline and workflow support.
- Supports MAXScript scripting language which automates the repetitive tasks.
- Got Scene Explorer which ensures an hierarchical view of scene design.
- Includes PhysX Nvidia right body dynamics and a flexible plugin structure.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Intel 64-bit or compatible processor with SSE 4.2 support
- RAM: 4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Professional , windows 11
- Autodesk 3DS Max: 3DS Max 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 (64-bit)
There are no reviews yet.