Overview of Enscape3D + Assets Library Benefits
There is no need to carefully adjust your perspective before rendering, just start Enscape3D and fly to the spots you like. It’s fully dynamic and: A lot of fun! This plugin will make your life easier and delight your clients after seeing their project!
Simply start Enscape3D with one click and walk through your fully rendered project within seconds no uploading to cloud or exporting to other programs required! All changes in Revit are immediately available to evaluate in Enscape. Explore different design options and present your projects to clients. Support for Oculus Rift is already built in, allowing anyone to virtually experience projects as if already built.
Enscape3D usually runs alongside Revit or SketchUp, mirroring all changes in your construction through real-time rendering. Additionally, you can export the Enscape walkthrough as a stand-alone executable file to distribute to your clients or colleagues. They can explore your work and even change the time of day.
Overview of Enscape 3D Features
- Rendering quality of reflections has been improved (sharper during movement)
- Integrated Minimap in the Virtual Reality menu
- Smoother shadow transitions during time-lapse videos
- Export uncompressed video for post-production
- New materials in Revit now supported
- Proxies in SketchUp now reload automatically
- TGA textures are now supported in SketchUp’s material editor
- Area lights are now available in SketchUp (Line, Rectangular, Disc)
- Improved grass rendering
- Transparent Textures now supported in Rhino
- Save Enscape views to Rhino
System Requirements and Technical Details
The Enscape works with all versions of Revit ,SketchUp Make & Pro,Rhino and ArchiCAD:
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- Version :220.127.116.11719
- License Type :Full_version
- Release Date :September 22nd, 2022
- Languages :English
There are no reviews yet.