Autodesk Advance Steel 2022 Overview
Autodesk Advance Steel detailing software is built on the AutoCAD platform. Structural engineering professionals use the software to help accelerate design, steel detailing, steel fabrication and steel construction.
Advance Steel detailing software offers structural engineers and detailers a large library of intelligent parametric structural elements, steel connections, and plates.
The Migrate Custom Settings Tool was enhanced to support more advanced detailing options coming from core databases, used in various style, process or miscellaneous detailing configurations.
Features of the program
- Selecting parts of the model: discrete and display selected elements
- Intelligent structural objects: Modeling Quick library objects and wizards
- Stairs , railings, ladders and cages: help to speed the modeling of miscellaneous steel work
- Model-based approval workflow: color code objects based on the approval status
- Steel Parameters: extensive library of parametric connections
- Working with sheet metal: rapid creation of multi-layer elements in a variety of forms
- Defining the properties of welding: Welding automatic or user-defined symbols
- Engine design, steel connection: connection design review in real time
- Produce detailed maps than for construction
- Production data for CNC machine workshop
- Adding tags to automatically and manually after
- Maps clearer for installation in
- Put the list in general arrangement drawings
- Data integration for the entire project
- KISS or output of data via XML
- Cooperation multiple users simultaneously
- Control and document management
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4.5 GB of free disk space for install
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
There are no reviews yet.