Overview of Autodesk InfraWorks 2024 Benefits
Autodesk InfraWorks 2024 is the geospatial and engineering BIM platform that enables parametric model-based planning and design of civil infrastructure in the context of the real world. With InfraWorks, users can more easily evaluate and convey design intent within the context of a project’s surroundings; You can aggregate data from various sources, and design decisions made earlier in the project lifecycle then, the design model can be moved downstream to AutoCAD Civil 3D for detailed design and construction documentation with minimal loss of critical information – improving decision making, project stakeholder buy-in, and saving both time and money.
Autodesk InfraWorks 2024 software supports connected BIM (Building Information Modeling) processes, letting designers and civil engineers plan and design infrastructure projects in the context of the real world. With InfraWorks, designers and engineers can produce preliminary designs in the context of the project environment, rapidly assess alternative designs, and produce compelling visualizations.
Overview of Autodesk InfraWorks 2024 Features
- Choose between an element-based or PI-based layout for more flexibility in how you design roads.
- Use photos to assist you when modeling features based on point cloud data.
- Access the specific parameters of custom bridge parts from within an InfraWorks model.
- Calculate underground infrastructure quantities by depth.
- Make better decisions throughout the project with tools for sight distance, flood simulation, dynamic site analysis, and more.
- Create roads, bridges, drainage, and more. Use tools that are fast, visual, and incorporate engineering principles.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Core i7, 6-core Intel Xeon, or better
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16+ GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 10 GB or more
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome (latest), or Firefox (latest)