Features of Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2024
- Visualize sections more efficiently, with cut plane highlighting now available.
- Run clash detections more quickly and efficiently. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Utilize the same open-source code from Revit to handle IFC files, with added hierarchy, Pset, and data enhancements.
- A new beta file loader for DGN adds more property and model support.
- Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap.
- View clashes in context to help find and resolve conflicts. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Create views and share using either Navisworks or BIM 360 Glue.
- Combine design and construction data into a singular model.
- Animate and interact with models.
- Navisworks supports more than 60 different third-party applications.
- Provide equal access to explore the whole project view.
- Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file.
- Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork.
- Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery
- Add new depths of clarity by coloring project models based on their properties and applying them to your entire project.
- Add quantification from an aggregated model.
- Create renders for whole project models you can store and share in the cloud.
- Explore an integrated project model as it’s built.
- Visualization tools integrate with Autodesk products.
- Work with enhanced point cloud integration.
- Supports 2D and 3D project measurement.
- Get support for 2D PDF sheets.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
There are no reviews yet.