Autodesk InventorCAM 2023 for Autodesk Inventor
Overview of Autodesk InventorCAM 2023
Autodesk InventorCAM 2023 is a CAD / CAM system the new generation developed by company SolidCAM Ltd of Israel (official distributor in Russia – software consistency). This system is a complete solution to automate production of machining metal. With the use of a variety of strategies is provided by InventorCAM for lathe, milling, turn-milling and machining, electrical erosion, a technician can quickly prepare the necessary set of control programs for machining products. InventorCAM provides a wide range of tools can be used effectively to handle products with complex geometry (stamps, moulds) and parts prismatic. Is a geometry for machining 3-axis, three-dimensional model or solid model is used. The system supports the type of strategy roughing and finishing,
Autodesk InventorCAM 2023 is a full-featured suite which comes equipped with all the tools that are necessary for handling the manufacturing process and delivering better performance. The latest version offers advanced Toolpath enhancements, slope machining, probing, and numerous other operations which make it a complete CNC programming application with efficient and accurate output. It incredibly simplifies the CNC programming tasks for milling, turning, and machining. It also enables mechanical engineers to build and modify the 3D mechanical prototypes and design some of the most sophisticated CNC machining systems.It also offers advanced analytical tools such as size and distance calculations, physical details and estimated time of machining.
Features of Autodesk InventorCAM 2023
- Saves 70% and more in machining time and dramatically extends the cutting tools’ life
- Seamlessly integrated into Inventor, with full toolpath associativity to the Inventor model.
- Supports all CNC applications, including iMachining 2D, iMachining 3D, 2.5D Mill, 3D Mill/HSM, Indexial, and Sim. 4/5 axes Milling, Turning, and advanced Mill-Turn for Multi-Turret and Multi-Spindle CNC machines.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
- Languages: Multilingual