Overview of Tekla Structures Benefits
Tekla by Trimble Solutions Corporation works with all materials and the most complex structures – you set the limits. Our customers have used Tekla Structures to model stadiums, offshore structures, plants and factories, residential buildings, bridges, and skyscrapers.
With Tekla software, you can model any material structure or include several materials in one model. The software can interface with several analysis and design (A&D) packages through Tekla Open API. In addition, Tekla Structures links with A&D packages by file transfer. Supported formats include, for example, SDNF, CIS/2, and IFC.
Trimble produces Tekla software solutions for advanced BIM and structural engineering workflow within the Trimble Buildings portfolio. Trimble’s construction solutions range from total stations to advanced software, giving the industry tools to transform buildings’ planning, design, construction, and operation. Tekla software is at the heart of the design and construction workflow, building on the free flow of information, constructible models, and collaboration.
Overview of Tekla Structures Features
- Collaborate and integrate thanks to the open BIM approach.
- Model all materials.
- Handle even the most significant, most complex structures.
- Create accurate, constructible models.
- Let information flow from design and detailing to the construction site.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Version :2022 SP7
- License Type :Full_version
- Release Date :January 31st, 2023
- Languages :Multilingual
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended