Overview of Lumenzia 11
Lumenzia or (Luminosity Masking Panel) is a software integrated into the photoshop as Extension. It helps you to edit the landscape image with the strengthening or reduction of the color saturation, from which to make your photo more beautiful. The Lumenzia 11 is the largest update ever, with over 150 new features. However, it does not have changes in interface with previous versions. It is therefore that the user can still experience the features easily without any difficulty.
With Lumenzia 11, you will get a preview of the entire screen of the mask before applying. The interaction click on the image to choose (or opt out) tones the color/color at the level you want. There is no need for an interview with the channel plus and minus. Isolate the mask with the specific sections of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine the team mask to easily see the overall mask impact.
Lumenzia 11 offers a compact panel with just the buttons you need and completely remove the need for the channel pallet. Just draw the selection area around the target area to create the texture size, sharpness, or any location in the image. The texture can be easily modified, reversed (to light the central area) or in combination with an increased brightness (to avoid too much darkness).
Lumenzia 11 Features
- Streamlined workflow and completely custom masks
- BlendIf and Vector masks (to save significant file space and avoid the need to update masks)
- Ability to see and edit luminosity selections just like a layer mask
- Add, subtract, or intersect any mask or selection for advanced control
- Color masks (selected by color and luminosity visually)
- Local Contrast Enhancement (easily and automatically bring out more detail)
- Live masks (see the blended result immediately and try different masks)
- Zone masks for precise refinement
- Zone and Range pickers (select the suitable mask visually by clicking on the image)
- Zone maps to visualize the image in zones 0-10.
- “Lighter/Darker” masks (select pixels relative to surrounding pixels)
- Refine masks to specific locations or colors in the image
- Combine masks (merge group masks to save space and see precisely what is masked)
- Support for paths to facilitate the use of luminosity masks with hard edges in architecture
- Split-screen to see the mask and image simultaneously
- “PreBlend” to automatically stack, align, and sort exposures for blending
- A utility to save files >4GB which can be viewed in Lightroom
- Custom vignettes
- Dodging and burning
- Non-destructive sponge tool (advanced saturation painting)
- Saturation masks (color-specific vibrance control)
- Apply or replace masks on existing layers with a single click
- Luminosity and dust visualization tools to easily find and fix defects
- Advanced sharpening methods for portraits (surface blur) and landscapes (high pass)
- Recordable actions to include light and dark masks/selections in your actions.
- Training and support videos, as well as a comprehensive written manual
Product Details & Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
- Version: 2024 v11.7
- Languages: Multilingual