Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2024 for Windows – Full Version
Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2024 Benefits
AutodeskNavisworks Simulate 2024 is an advanced BIM programme that evaluates and communicates project data to improve project outcomes. It allows you to create construction simulations and coordinate entire project analyses, giving you integrated overviews of your project.
Navisworks project review software program lets architecture, engineering, and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders during preconstruction to control project outcomes better.
Features of Autodesk Navisworks Simulate 2024
- Visualize sections more efficiently, with cut plane highlighting now available.
- Run clash detections more quickly and efficiently. Only available in Navisworks Manage.
- Deeper integration with BIM 360 Glue provides cloud connectivity. Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Utilize the same open source code from Revit to handle IFC files, with added hierarchy, Pset, and data enhancements.
- A new beta file loader for DGN adds more property and model support.
- Open Navisworks files within AutoCAD, Revit, and ReCap.
- Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects.
- Create views and share using either Navisworks or BIM 360 Glue.
- Publish models in a distributable NWD or DWF file.
- Communicate design intent more effectively and encourage teamwork.
- Quickly measure between points using face, snapping, axis locking, and quick zoom.
- Gain greater clarity and control when adding redlines.
- Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistics.
- Create renders for whole project models you can store and share in the cloud.
- Supports 2D and 3D project measurement.
- Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: 64-bit Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Languages: Multilingual
- Version: 2024