V-Ray for SketchUp 5 Overview
V-Ray lets you render anything and everything from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes with a full suite of creative tools. Using V-Ray for SketchUp, you can get access to over 600 photos of realistic, drag-and-drop materials too.
V-Ray for SketchUp is easy to use and delivers great results. You can use it to make anything – from 3D diagrams to high-quality images – the possibilities are up to you.
Features of V-Ray for SketchUp 5
- Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%. Now supports denoising after rendering.
- Render photo realistic rooms and interiors with powerful and fast global illumination.
- Render any type of natural or artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
- Simply light your scenes with a single HDR (high-dynamic-range) image of its environment.
- Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray’s frame buffer.
- Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended