Overview of Topaz Sharpen AI Benefits
There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer… and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%. When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
You can pose people, but asking animals to stay still is much more complicated! Use Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module to correct the camera shake and the inevitable motion blur you get from fast-moving subjects. Focusing ideally in these situations is difficult, so the Focus module will also be handy.
No matter how fast you set your shutter speed, you can’t shoot handheld landscapes as sharp as if you had a tripod. You don’t always have a tripod with you, though. Sometimes you don’t even have the luxury of using a fast shutter speed.
Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module helps you get handheld images that look like you took them from a tripod. This model was explicitly trained to counteract motion blur caused by camera shake and can produce some pretty exceptional results in your photos.
Overview of Topaz Sharpen AI Features
- Powered by AI
- Seamless integration
- Constantly improving
- Three kinds of sharpening for a perfect photo.
- Stabilize: natural shake reduction
- Focus: better focus correction
- Sharpen: general input sharpening
- The perfect time to make images tack-sharp.
- Handheld Landscapes
- Portrait Photography
- A new approach to sharpening.
- What does sharpness look like? (Training)
- How to achieve this sharpness? (Learning)
- How do we sharpen images faster? (Optimization)
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
- Processor: Multi-core Intel i5 Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 8GB (16GB or more recommended)
- GPU VRAM: 2GB / 4GB recommended
- Free Hard Disk Space: 16GB (32GB or more recommended)
- NVIDIA: GeForce GTX 770 2GB / GeForce GTX 960 4GB recommended
- AMD: Radeon HD 8570 2GB / Radeon R9 270 4GB recommended
- Intel: HD Graphics 5000 / Iris Plus Graphics 640 recommended
- License Type:full_version
- Release Date:April 2, 2022