Overview of MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite 17
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite 17 is a music studio completely portable that you can carry with yourself anywhere and anytime to record multi-channel concerts of classical music, the live band and the challenging project to another. Complete package to edit, spectral sound design and mastering. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Suite new here – and comes with many plugins to shape and enhance the sound famous, like SpectraLayers Pro 6 or Melodyne completely new. Designed to become a complete set for recording, editing and processing audio in the standard of the highest quality. Experience a set of software that continues to set new standards for audio professionals.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite 17 completely new, you can offer the perfect master on the technical side for CD or streaming, all thanks to the tool signal processing, advanced effects and high-level based on DSP algorithm top quality. Restore the logs and remove the clicks, pops and other noise easily.
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite 17 Features
- Professional multichannel recording up to 64-bit/768 kHz
- Precision editing & restoration
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design & docking
- Upgraded VST engine
- New ARA2 support
Product Details & Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi-core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
- Version: 17
- Languages: English