Overview of K-Lite Codec Pack x18
The K-Lite Codec Pack x18 is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools. Codecs and DirectShow filters are needed for encoding and decoding audio and video formats.
The K-Lite Codec Pack is designed as a user-friendly solution for playing all your audio and movie files. With the K-Lite Codec Pack you should be able to play all the popular audio and video formats and even several less common formats.
K-Lite Codec Pack x18 Key Features
- It is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- It is updated frequently. So it is always up-to-date with the newest and best components.
- Codec experts have carefully selected all included components.
- It contains everything you need to play all your movies and music.
- This pack has a huge user base. This means that problems are found and resolved quickly.
- Contains both 32-bit and 64-bit codecs.
- The installation is fully customizable. You can choose which components you want to install.
- There are different variants of the pack, from small to large. You can pick the one that fits your needs.
- Installation is more straightforward, quicker, and more organized.
- More configuration options during installation. This is particularly useful for unattended installs.
- The pack includes handy tools for managing and configuring the installed codecs.
- The pack supports the playback of a few more audio and video formats.
Product Details & Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Version: 18