Overview of Avid Media Composer 2023
Avid Media Composer 2023 is the industry’s most proven video editing software, trusted by professional editors in every segment of filmmaking, television, broadcast and online streaming. Designed for handling large volumes of various file-based media, Media Composer provides accelerated HD and high-resolution workflow, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, Eliminate time-consuming tasks so you can concentrate on telling a great story.
Avid Media Composer 2023 is packed with a lot of new features, improvements and improvements to save you time. Whether you’re working from home, in the studio or in a remote location, discover the many ways you can simplify, speed up, and expand your creative endeavors. The next generation Avid Media Engine gives you more power and speed, so you can focus on what’s most important.
Experience smooth, reliable editing and playback performance, no matter how large your source file is. Work with all the fine, high-resolution visual details of the original media for better editing accuracy, without slowing down your workflow.
With live timeline and unlimited playback stream of Avid Media Composer 2023, you can make changes to sequences during playback on the fly. Plus, with native support for a wide range of formats, including the OP1a, you can start editing right away. Media Composer automates time-consuming tasks in the background. Instead of waiting for hours to transcode, render, merge, and relink media, you can keep working. In addition, it also provides automatic trash saving, audio mixing, audio / video synchronization, etc.
Avid Media Composer 2023 Features
- Download professional background music directly from Slideshow Creator to put the finishing touches on your projects.
- With the innovative AI Style Effects, you can harness the power of our artificial intelligence engine to turn videos or photos into works of art.
- Work with AAX factory presets from Pro Tools.
- View closed captions on an external monitor, as well as on the interface
- Get alpha channel support for QuickTime-wrapped DNxHR media
- Export DNxHR as Quicktime-wrapped or MXF OP1a
- Create XAVC-I masters at UHD and 4K resolution
- Get GPU effects acceleration on Mac and Windows with AMD and NVIDIA cards
- Export high-res files in DPX format
- Easily switch project resolutions and have all precompute clips (renders) automatically relink
- Search for bins within the Project window using the Quick Filter tool
- Toggle clips and tracks on and off in the timeline to explore and compare sequence variations
- Speed up editing with new timeline enhancements
- Read DPX files without transcoding using the Avid Image Sequencer plug-in
- Create groups from stereoscopic clips for easy Multicam editing
- Keep your Avid software, plug-ins, and related third-party software up to date with the application manager
- Assign bins as “favorites” so you always have access to frequently used material in any project
- Experience better performance with image thumbnail caching, GPU processing support for AVX2 plug-ins, and more
- Create comprehensive reference files easily with the new Simplified AAF forma
Product Details & Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multicore Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended
- Version: 2023
- Languages: Multilingual