Ableton Live 11 Suite Overview
It has everything to do with music and is suitable for composing, recording, production, remixing, and live performance. Ableton Live Suite has a straightforward and intuitive user interface that offers top-quality audio and real-time editing functions.
This program is a powerful digital audio workstation for live performances. Ableton Live Suite provides a stable DAW ideal for creatives looking to experiment and build audio projects. It has an extensive sound library and a long list of plug-ins, and it’s on par with industry standards for cost and level of service.
Ableton Live 11 Suite has all the features needed for producing music and supporting musicians during a live performance. It also includes Ableton Link so that you can collaborate with other musicians on the same project from multiple devices. For that reason, this digital audio workstation earns the best pick for Live Performance.
GLUE COMPRESSOR AND EQ EIGHT
Ableton Live 11 Suite’s new Glue Compressor (made in collaboration with Cytomic) is based on a classic bus compressor from the 80s for its superb sound and easy handling. Live’s studio effects – Compressor, Gate, and EQ Eight are adapted with new displays, improved controls, and improved sound.
AUDIO TO MIDI
Transform your favorite drum break with the drums-to-midi feature, and use it with your sounds. Accelerate how to remix by using the harmony-to-midi to get notes and chords from samples. Or sing a piece yourself, play a melody or drum a beat, and make it a MIDI clip.
Features of Ableton Live 11 Suite
- Professional production software in which practically everything is possible
- New Glue Compressor and EQ Eight equalizer
- New Audio to MIDI capabilities
- Time warp and stretch possibilities
- Supports all file formats
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit / 192 kHz
- Two clear image views
- Drum Rack, Impulse, and Simpler instruments
- 37 Professional effects
- 11GB of samples
- VST and AU support
- It can be used on both PC and Mac
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 10 ( Build 1909 and later)
- Intel or AMD multi-core processor. Intel Core i5 processor or faster recommended.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Version :11.1.6
- License Type :Full_version
- Release Date :June 18th, 2022
- Requirements :Windows (64-bit)
- Languages :Multilingual
There are no reviews yet.